Clearance & Licensing
Winogradsky/Sobel provides comprehensive Clearance & Licensing services for a wide array of film, television, and multimedia clients.
WIN/SO CLEARANCE & LICENSING SERVICES include:
• Song, writer, publisher, artist and record company research
• Song clearance / license fee negotiation
• Longform license review, preparation and execution
• License fee audits, accounting and payments
• Sales & distribution compliance audits
WIN/SO RECENT CLEARANCE & LICENSING CLIENTS include:
• Fremantle Media (“American Idol” “Live From Abbey Road” DVD) •
• “Miss America Pageant” (2008 and 2009)
• Paramount Pictures
• Universal Home Entertainment
• Fox Home Video
• Fox Interactive Media
• MySpace Karaoke
• Conde Nast (“Fashion Rocks”, “Movies Rock”)
• BET (“Sunday Best”)
• “Decades Rock: Live”
• Tall Pony Productions
• Up With People
Win/So has also provided clearance & licensing services for record companies (CDs and compilations), DVD production companies, and film and television production companies.
Win/So’s fees for these (and other) services are competitive and specifically tailored to your requirements. Please feel free to contact Steve Winogradsky, Ron Sobel, or Dan Kirkpatrick to discuss how Winogradsky/Sobel can best serve you.