Winogradsky/Sobel offers a variety of services to your company and clients to assist in acquiring the right music for any production, whether it be clearing and licensing existing music or hiring a composer to create original music to fit your specifications.
For television, film and video producers, Win/So can assist in all aspects of music during all phases of production, from formulating a budget in pre-production to drafting the music cue sheet at the completion of post production. We can also negotiate, draft and analyze the necessary licenses and contracts and offer knowledgeable opinions and expert advice regarding copyright issues, music licensing and music publishing.
We can help you maximize your income from the music you own by administering your music publishing catalog or providing specific services as listed below. We can also offer New Media strategies, Internet and digital delivery coordination, revenue modeling and revenue projections
WIN/SO PRODUCTION SERVICES include:
• Preparation of music budgets
• Clearance and licensing of copyrighted music and recordings
• Selection of composers
• Guild negotiations for new-use and re‑use
• Supervision of recording sessions
• Payment to music licensors and talent guilds
• Music supervision
• Preparation of music cue sheets
• Soundtrack album negotiations
• Licensing of the Win/So Music Library
WIN/SO MUSIC PUBLISHING ADMINISTRATION SERVICES include:
• Copyright registration
• Collection of royalties and license fees
• Filing of clearances with ASCAP, BMI and SESAC
• Royalty accounting and distribution
• Negotiation and licensing your music to third parties
• Tracking of broadcast schedules
• Foreign sub‑publisher negotiations
Our fees for these (and other) services are competitive and specifically tailored to your requirements. Please feel free to contact Steve Winogradsky or Ron Sobel directly to discuss your production and how the Win/So team can best serve you and the music needs of your company and clients.